What's new

Search results

1. M

Graphic error in the 2D Drawing Shaded Views

Hi everyone, I have a graphics problem in the 2d table. As you can see from the image, when I create a part with a radius or a radiused shape, the edges in the table "detach" from their position. Is this a known problem?
  2. M

Sheet window closing problem

Hi everyone, i have a little problem. Sometimes it happens that closing a sheet also automatically closes the associated part or assembly. Has this ever happened to anyone? Is it possible to fix?
  3. M

A little advice - linear pattern

Hi everyone, I need your advice. I have this detail built with a rectangle and then cut with a square and repeated 35 times on one side and 28 on the other side. I have noticed that this particular one is very heavy to handle. Every time I try to make a change I have to wait a long time. Is...
  4. M

Thickness of the lines in the drawing

Hi everyone, Alibre's graphics are really clean and level management is good. I modified some parameters of the lines and I am very happy with it. But I can't do one thing: how do I change the thickness of the drawing as I have highlighted in the image?
  5. M

Plotter printing error

Hi everyone, I have a problem. I was trying to print a drawing on the plotter but the error message that I have attached comes out. The plotter works correctly even if it is very old. I print with all the other programs (Word, Excel, Autocad etc), but I just can't with Alibre. The popup window...
  6. M

New features / improvements

Hi all, below I have listed a number of functions that I currently use with another 3D modeling program and that it would be interesting to implement in Alibre as well. Assembly -move parts/sub-assemblies in the tree within an assembly. VIDEO1 -use “drag and drop” in the assembly to insert...