What's new

Search results

1. L

Problems with Lofting

Wow Harold, thank you so much. That is the best support I think I have ever received. I wasn't aware that I needed to fully define the sketches and reference curve ends but I have much to learn.
  2. L

Problems with Lofting

Thanks David. I did add the small missing segments without any luck. I did finally get something like what I was after by lofting down on to a sketch on the top surface at the rear and then doing a couple of rough 3D splines. Thank you all for your help. Much appreciated.
  3. L

Problems with Lofting

Hi Harold, I've added Sketch 13 and 14 and I still can't get it to loft. I've tried using those 2 curves with 2 other curves as well and no luck.
  4. L

Problems with Lofting

Thanks David. Unfortunately, I have 2019 so I can't open your file. I assume the other guide curves are 3D that go from somewhere around the front sketch to somewhere around the rear sketch? I can't seem to use the lower guides to bring the loft down to the sweep. I had more luck, just doing...
  5. L

Problems with Lofting

Thanks David, Can you attach what you did so I can have a closer look at where you placed the curves? Hopefully I can progress from there. Regards, Lee.
  6. L

Problems with Lofting

This is my first attempt at lofting. I'm trying to make a curved cover over this tail section. I only have the two drawings labelled front and rear to attempt to loft between. The rear was only a guess at what it could look like. I'm currently getting the error "Guide curve does not start and...