What's new

Search results

1. F

Scrip request: Rename and save a complex assembly from a step-file automatically in an ascending number sequence

That's probably why ChatGPT doesn't support 2.0 yet. I guess by the time this script is outdated, ChatGPT will be able to adapt the code for Autohotkey 2.x ;) Great suggestion! I just quoted you on ChatGPT and with its first adaptation it works even better now: counter := 10001 ; Define the...
  2. F

Scrip request: Rename and save a complex assembly from a step-file automatically in an ascending number sequence

Autohotkey was indeed the answer! Thanks for making me aware of its existence. Problem: I am not a programmer. Solution: Luckily it's 2023 and ChatGPT is the next big thing in IT according to the news and media of the last few months. So I gave it a try and after a few failed attempts I got...
  3. F

Hello everyone, I just registered because we have a recurring task and I hope that maybe some smart coder of the english speaking Alibre community can help us automise it. Name: "Rename and save an assembly after step import" script What it does: The user imports an assembly from a step file...