What's new

Search results

1. kiwiavi

Draw rectangle and move center to origin.

Seems such a simple task but for the love of me I can't do it. My thoughts were, draw a rectangle, put some diagonal cross lines in it, snap to the center and move to the origin. Noooo. I have a TurboCAD background so I'm probably not thinking 'Alibre' How do I Alibretise this task? Thanks...
  2. kiwiavi

Ver 26 on Win 7

Not sure where to post this but I have V24 running sweet and decided to try V26 Beta Error Message: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Thanks Wallace.
  3. kiwiavi

New drawing shows wrong view.

I'm creating a DXF from a model and it shows the wrong view. See attached.
  4. kiwiavi

Export to DXF

The info on the web for 3D Atom shows a DXF export routine. DXF Export I've installed V24 and it does not have this feature. Is this something new in V25 or am I doing it wrong ?
  5. kiwiavi

Ver 24 - Crashes when opening a new or existing part.

I've a new install on a Win7 64 PC and all loaded fine.Tried to open and existing Alibre part and it crashes while rendering just before it would have displayed the image. Rebooted and tried to create a new part and it crashes as well. See attached. Any suggestions?
  6. kiwiavi

Import-Export IGS files- Looses surfaces.

I thought it an error in the files I was receiving but now I don't think so. This started when I got some IGS files from Solidworks. If I save a drawing to IGS in Alibre and then reopen the new IGS file, it converts it into multiple parts. A simple disk now becomes 50-60 segments. Is there...
  7. kiwiavi

DXF Measurements

I'm trying to use Alibre to measure points off a DXF file. We get DXF files for parts we make. In Turbocad I often have to scale the drawing, then I move the origin to where I want it, then I use the mouse with snap to get measurements off the drawing realtive to the Oirgin. Can I do this ...