What's new

Search results

1. W

Sneak Peak of 2011 :)

Great additions Max. :D Will these be in Professional, or just Expert Levels of Alibre? :D
  2. W

Trace parts DVD and Alibre

LOL, I thought you were a Mod Ralf
  3. W

v12.1

LOL, the server didn't like me for some strange reason. Support was helpful and so was Max. V12.1 is installed and Running!!!!!!!!! :D Now I have to do the install on the other 2 PC's :mrgreen:
  4. W

v12.1

Sorry for the late reply. Actually I had to email Support. I received a reply of a Manual Account Upgrade but the option still isn't there to get the upgrade. My Maintenance is still good till 5-12-10 so I guess a phone call is in order for tomorrow or next week. Thanks for asking.
  5. W

Trace parts DVD and Alibre

I received the DVD a month ago but have not installed it yet. I'll try it this weekend to see if it works.
  6. W

v12.1

That's good news!!! I thought there was going to be a problem with the Algor Design Check too.
  7. W

v12.1

Yes I logged into my account, upgraded, then proceeded to the Download Page. Funny, I never had this happen before. It'll probably be there tomorrow, no big deal. Thanks for the info :D
  8. W

v12.1

I downloaded it today but what is the build number ?? I keep getting Installer V92. What am I missing, LOL :mrgreen:
  9. W

Space Navigator PE Won't Pan

I have been using my new 3D Connection since Christmas Eve and it's GREAT!!!!!!! It has improved modeling speed at least 25% so far and it is bound to make it faster over time. Assembly time is even faster too. GET ONE!!!!!!! GET ONE!!!!!!! GET ONE!!!!!!! GET ONE!!!!!!! GET ONE!!!!!!! :D
  10. W

"Merry Christmas" 2009

I'll take 24 plus inches whenever you can send it. Thanks!! :D
  11. W

"Merry Christmas" 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. W

Windows 7

Well, what do you have on your Christmas for Santa?? :wink: Believe me, a Red Rider BB-Gun will not come if you ask because you might "shot your eye out". LOL, Drop me a line when you have time.
  13. W

Can I push one part with another in asm mode?

The News Letters will not come if you have a xxx@xxxxx.net address. You have to have a xxx@xxxx.com Address. I had this problem until I opened my website which is a .com address.
  14. W

To upgrade or not....that is the question

So have you decided to up grade?? I was thinking about going from V12 Pro to Expert this year too but needed more inspection instruments. The inspection instruments won the toss due to incoming work.
  15. W

TraceParts Announces its Third Christmas Tree Design Contest

I was thinking the same thing. Why a few weeks before X-Mas?? They should have done it sooner, LOL. :(
  16. W

Can I push one part with another in asm mode?

It must be spanned out because I got mine the other day too and was wondering the same thing as RCFLY.
  17. W

Cursor-centric rotation for the Space Navigator

Has anyone been using the Space Navigator with V12?? I am looking to speed up my Modeling Times. :mrgreen:
  18. W

A Couple of V12 Issues

This is strange because I was able to download it on my other PC today not to mention that I was able to successfully Export 3 other complex files for CAM. :oops: Weird. Looks like I will have to reorganize the design from scratch in order to Export. :(
  19. W

V12 Rocks !

It rocks as long as you do not need to Export a STEP file to a CAM Software. This is the only issue I have had so far. This could also be being caused by the Design Order but I will have to wait till later to find out. :(
  20. W

A Couple of V12 Issues

One minor issue is that it had to be downloaded with IE instead of Firefox, not a big deal. The other issue it the Exporting of Step, Step_203, Step_214, and Iges is not working the way they should. I cannot share the file because of proprietary reasons but I can say that it has a variety of...