What's new

Search results

1. clexpert

KeyShot license

David, thank you so much! There was a path to DesignSpark Mechanical. I fixed it and it already works. Thank you! Petr Zahradnik
  2. clexpert

KeyShot license

Hello, I use Alibre Design Expert latest version 23, active maintenance. But I already have installed DesignSpark Mechanical. So, KeyShot 9 license information says: KeyShot Version 9.2.86 Serial Number KEYSHOTSPACECLAIM It is from DesignSpark Mechanical. How to change KeyShot to Alibre...
  3. clexpert

Motion/Dynamics; pay DST, to do or not to do

As mechanical shape? Only very, very, very simple STL models.
  4. clexpert

Motion/Dynamics; pay DST, to do or not to do

You are not alone who is disillusioned. I use Alibre Expert for a lot of years. With maintenances to Geomagic Design in this time. I am on active maintenance. For all that long time I use as paying customer, I lost Alibre CAM as part of Alibre Expert and several tools (DesignCheck I think). I...
  5. clexpert

AlibreCAM back also

I was using Alibre Design Expert with integrated Alibre CAM as part of Alibre Design. Today, I use Geomagic Design, upgraded from Alibre Design. Do you have any news for me?
  6. clexpert

AlibreCAM back also

Please, would you tell more information?
  7. clexpert

AlibreCAM back also

I use Geomagic Design from Alibre Design Expert. A lot of years ago, I bought the license Alibre Design Expert edition for Alibre CAM feature. Of course. When software was transfered to 3D Systems, I was using older version of Alibre Design Expert because it contains Alibre CAM. Several years...
  8. clexpert

sheet metal, CAM?

No response? :D
  9. clexpert

sheet metal, CAM?

Tim, I have prepared a small tutorial demo. You can see it here: http://www.clexpert.cz/pomocny/MetalSheetPartCAM.htm
  10. clexpert

Alibre CAM version

Hello, what version of Alibre CAM you have? The setup file is named AlibreCAM_1.2.exe but this one contains version 1.1. I expected newer version of CAM with Alibre Design V12... Petr Zahradnik
  11. clexpert

sheet metal, CAM?

I have tried next process: create drawing in unbend figure - export to DWG file - import DWG file - activate 2D sketch - select all - copy into clipboard - create new part - activate 2D sketch - paste from clipboard - modify lines - extrude boss - alibre CAM. Petr Zahradnik
  12. clexpert

Embedded CAM or seperate CAM

So you think that these features will be active in AlibreCAM V6? And does know anybody when will be new version out?
  13. clexpert

Embedded CAM or seperate CAM

I see that Radial Machining and Spiral Machining are supported in VisualMILL Standard. These two features are not in Alibre CAM Standard. For same $1K. Why?