What's new

3dConnexion Spacemouse Pro - Alibre Design V22

Daddy0Boom

I moved to a new PC, nice up to date hardware, I cannot get the Spacemouse Pro to work in Alibre, it works fine in the 3DConnexion training and setup software, and worked fine in my old computer.
Both computers were i7 based windows 10, just gen 4 i7 on the old and gen 10 on the new. I have gone back and forth between the two to no avail... to be honest I cannot remember how I got it working in the old machine... maybe it just worked without fuss. I have looked through this forum and 3dconnexions forums and helps, but no luck.
Can anyone help me... i do not have a current maintenance agreement.
JL

Daddy0Boom

OK, well I had installed the latest driver twice, now I installed an old driver which worked... I have updated to driver version 1.5.3.16297 of the Spacemouse Pro, released on 6/4/2019, it is working fine. I should have thought about that earlier.... live and learn, I must be getting old!

tgold

Thanks for figuring this one out Daddy0Boom. I just switched over from my six month old desktop to a new laptop and had the same issue. Alibre worked fine on the desktop with the latest 3D connexion driver, but not on my brand new laptop. So I tried the 2019 driver and it works great now! Only difference is that I have V23.

Thanks again!