What's new

3MF format

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
I'm weary of free or online converters and never upload sensitive, confidential, or proprietary information (including information in the form of a 3d model). Some may be nefarious. I'm not saying this one - I'm just saying to judge your risk.

hradford5

I'm weary of free or online converters and never upload sensitive, confidential, or proprietary information (including information in the form of a 3d model). Some may be nefarious. I'm not saying this one - I'm just saying to judge your risk.
Yeah, it turned out that this one never converted my file. It just displayed a message saying I was 5th in line and "this might take a while". After 4 hours I just shut the window.
I really would like it if we could export to 3MF format, I do a lot of 3d printing and this has become the newest standard.

Stu3d

Any update on 3mf file export being added to Alibre? I hopefully have a 6 colour 3d printer arriving soon.

OliverM3

I'm curious how do you export a design with multiple bodies if there is no 3mf export? I do a lot of company logo's and just logo's in general with Fusion 360.
Example below each color is a separate body in fusion that exports and can be colored for multi color 3d printing.

Actually maybe I can use .step 3mf may be a little easier to group but I guess .step may work for me.

1693586328292.png

1693586491023.png

Last edited: