What's new

Alibre for Sale

Sip

Alibre for Sale

All,

I have a seat of Alibre Design Professional for sale. 500 us. The maintenance is due on May 31st. I have been assured by Mike Dalrymple that Alibre will honour the maintenance at 295 us.
Is there anyone interested?

Sip Hofstede

jwknecht

Alibre Super User

I am not interested, but am questioning your price.

If a person were to purchase direct from Alibre, the 1st year of maint is included. And, with the discounts that Alibre offers from time to time, your price may not be better than buying direct.

Sip

Alibre Professional for sale

Thanks John,

Well, that being the case, I am open to offers.

Sip

jwknecht

Alibre Super User

But, yours does have the advantage of the $295 maintenance. If you get Pro direct, you get the higher maint price.... so it may not be a bad deal (for those thinking ahead).

Sip

Alibre Sold. Time to say goodbye

Hi all,
I was able to sell my Alibre Design Professional, and transfer the maintenance program without a hitch.

I do not want to leave without saying goodbye. I have thoroughly enjoyed the discussions, the goodwill of all the members, the team spirit. The submissions I've seen lately are outstanding.

I moved on to Pro/Engineer a year ago, but kept up my maintenance for another year, because I thought I still needed access to my work.

I think Alibre will do fine, and it is a great piece of software for the price. They have a progressive stance to solving the problems that come up.

Thanks all, especially for the help given when I needed it. One time I was helped out by a guy at 4 am from Poland.

God bless.

Sip Hofstede
WildCAD Drafting & Design, Inc.
Westlock, AB
T7P 2P4

MilesH

Alibre Super User

Sip,

Good luck with your career.

Do drop in here occasionally, to see how we're getting on :wink:

Take care.