What's new

C# or VB.Net and Visual Studio examples? (Anyone need them?)

alexfranke

(edit: changed subject because it might have sounded like I was asking for them when actually I'm offering them.)

Is there any interest at this time in seeing examples of API interop in C# throught the .Net Framework? All of my utilities are written in C# so far and I'd be happy to work up some basics if there's an interest. Please let me know...

Cheers,
-Alex Franke

shubhab

Hi Alex,

I would be interested in taking a look at your sample app in VB.Net if you have anything available.

Thanks,
Shubha,
Alibre, Inc.

alexfranke

Hi Shubha,

I'm finishing up a "getting started" app in C#, but I'll port it over to VB.net, too. This one is aimed at beginners.

I've been hesitating posting this to the general forums because I didn't want to get stuck answering a lot of general programming questions -- there are a few there who are more experienced in programming, but probably many more who just have a lot of good API ideas and neither the time nor experience to start writing code against it.

In any case, thanks for your interest! I'll try to get it posted this coming week.

Cheers,
Alex

shubhab

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your time on the VB.Net sample. But, please note that there is no rush on this.

Thanks,
Shubha,
Alibre, Inc.