What's new

Enough already!

cgriffin

Enough already!

Ok, everybody, quit telling your friends about Alibre. :x Their support is slower than it used to be (it once was almost instant), and the price for the software is going up. We don't need any more users bogging down the system! :twisted:

alexfranke

The price is going up?!? That stinks.... one of these days I hope to upgrade to the "real" version, and I don't want the price to keep climbing out of my reach!

-Alex

fitzbond

The support to me hasn't change and I've haven't upgraded to a higher level of support service, how long are they taking to reply to your problem?

indesign

Alibre Super User

MORE, I SAY, MORE :twisted: >>>>>>HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE

Alibre may actually have to hire more if this keeps up ...hmmmm.

indesign

Alibre Super User

Looks like SW is trying to head this off. Treating Alibre like it doesn't exist but came out with 'part modeler' free verson simular to capabilities in Xpress. Then they call, email, come by the shop, setup demos.........Talk about who needs to just stop! :evil:

Someone must be hurting their sales for them to start door to door in Bristol TN.

Just wonder if they got our info from Alibre forum. Signup to get on forum with alias and glean all our posted info.