What's new

Feature control Frame Question

MichaeeeL

Good Morning everyone,
I have got a question regards the feature control frame annotation.
I am currently on V22 and I don't know if there are new features on this front in the latest version.
-The feature control frame doesn't follow the dimension line, but it can be applicated just with the arrow on a surface.
-The feature control frame can't be scaled indipendently without changing all others annotations in drawing.

Are there plannyng some changing in 2D drawings in nexts releases?
Thank you so much to everyone.
Michael

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not aware of any major changes to feature control frames - particularly the items you mention. Here is link to the v27 help on this

I've sometimes been able to attach an FCF to a dimension (so they'll move together) - but it isn't really reliable nor indeed obvious.

MichaeeeL

I'm not aware of any major changes to feature control frames - particularly the items you mention. Here is link to the v27 help on this

I've sometimes been able to attach an FCF to a dimension (so they'll move together) - but it isn't really reliable nor indeed obvious.
Thank you David, I had already looked at the help section, and I found the same part. However I tried different way to anchor FCF to dimensions but without success. I hope for future relases! Thank you and have a nice day.
Michael