What's new

For Sale

sbenzie

For Sale

Hello All,

I have the following for sale, I can split or sell together. I still need to check in relation to Alibre converting the matainance agreement, but fingers crossed they have been great so far.

I have the following -

Alibre Expert [Maintance 10/27/06]
Alibre Pro [Maintance 01/31/07]
200Mb of Server Repository
Tutorial Video's
Manuals
CD's

Regards,
Scott

sbenzie

Had to make a business decision, tough, but some times has tobe done... Alibre is still a very capable CAD package. Lets just say I had to pay for the enhancements now !!!

Someone else hopeful gets to enjoy the software as much as I have and I will continue too !!!

Scott

swertel

Alibre Super User

Completely understand. I'm working on a design right now that is beating me up because it is just not easy to do in Alibre. The functionality is just not there. Although I will get it done, it is not done efficiently and I'm worried about future needs such as modifications or using this as a seed file for similar designs. Without some needed features (of which I have requested), the robustness of the model is not there.

Quite frankly, if my client didn't contact me because of my publicity with Alibre, well, I wouldn't have him. But really, he chose Alibre and I'm working with his system. If not, I would have recommended another CAD package for this particular industry.

--Scott

cclark440

Alibre Super User

So is the maintance on the Pro up to date or has it lapsed?

Scott

I have just finished a project that sounds a lot like what you are going through. The client contacted me because he bought Alibre and needed some modles made of a new product he is bringing to market. At first It looked fairly simple, but once I got into it, it proved very hard to do without surfacing features. But in the end I did get it done.

sbenzie

Sorry I made a boo boo !! All the maintance are still fully uptodate, I have edited the above ....

Regards,
Scott

sbenzie

What is resonable, I could put it on ebay and see what happens !! I`m thinking somewhere above $500 each, maybe I`m wrong ???

If some one is really interested I will double check on the other license for the software - Msc motion etc

Regards,
Scott