What's new

How do I go about selling Alibre Design Professional?

Sip

How do I go about selling Alibre Design Professional?

Hi all,

I have a problem, and I wonder if anyone can help.

I have been off Alibre Design for over a year, but kept up the maintenance, as I figured I possibly still had some use for it. I would like to sell it before my maintenance comes due again. How do I go about it? Can I advertise somewhere? Does my license transfer to the new owner? I would appreciate any pointers you may have.

My maintenance expires at the end of May.

I am willing to let it go for $800.

TIA

Sip

MilesH

Alibre Super User

I bought my first license from someone who no longer needed it. You need to find a customer, then give their details to Alibre. It was very straightforward. Kudos to Alibre for allowing this.

voxelman

You might want to reconsider the price. At the end of December we purchased ADP for under $800 with a full year's maintenance.

voxelman

Alibre Design Professional (ADP) including one year of maintenance. The exact price was 50% of the list price of $1495 or $747.50. Ths was a year end special price. They also offered ADP at the standard price with 2 additional years of maintenance.

Sip

se

You might want to reconsider the price. At the end of December we purchased ADP for under $800 with a full year's maintenance.

I guess I will let it go at $500 US. Is there anyone interested in Alibre Design Professional? Maintenance till end of May. Please pm me.
Sip