What's new

Keyshot 12 Released

Ken226

Alibre Super User
I don't remember if the last version had a "dark" theme. When I installed and opened Keyshot 12, it was defaulted to dark.

I like it. It's a pretty decent match to Alibre.

It also seems more responsive and loads my materials library quicker, but that could just be because it's a new install.

1681590877025.png

Cator

I don't remember if the last version had a "dark" theme. When I installed and opened Keyshot 12, it was defaulted to dark.

I like it. It's a pretty decent match to Alibre.

It also seems more responsive and loads my materials library quicker, but that could just be because it's a new install.

View attachment 38896
Ken, I see from the screenshot that you haven't enabled the GPU mode switch. I had to go back to the previous version where the graphics card works fine. Have you noticed this behavior too?

Ken226

Alibre Super User
Ken, I see from the screenshot that you haven't enabled the GPU mode switch. I had to go back to the previous version where the graphics card works fine. Have you noticed this behavior too?

No. My setup is working great as is. I'm not even sure what GPU mode is. Perhaps I should try it?

Last edited:

Cator

If you right click on the ribbon the option to implement it should appear. With a good graphics card the experience is considerably better...but as I told you I had problems with the 2023 version while in the previous version it works great

Ken226

Alibre Super User
If you right click on the ribbon the option to implement it should appear. With a good graphics card the experience is considerably better...but as I told you I had problems with the 2023 version while in the previous version it works great

I'm using a cheap laptop with integrated IrisXe graphics. I doubt that it would be considered a good one these days.

Last edited: