What's new

Keyshot 2.1 for Alibre

ericvic

I just upgraded to Keyshot for Alibre. I am currently running 2011 x32 since I have the CAM plug-in. Can I run the x64 version of Keyshot with the x32 version of Alibre?

Thanks,
Eric

ericvic

Also why are you guys selling 2.1 when you don't have any keys to give out yet. I can't even use the product that you guys took my money for.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
ericvic said:
I just upgraded to Keyshot for Alibre. I am currently running 2011 x32 since I have the CAM plug-in. Can I run the x64 version of Keyshot with the x32 version of Alibre?

Thanks,
Eric

Yes of course.
Alibre 32 or 64 bit -> Export -> Open/Import with KeyShot 32 or 64 bit, whatever you want.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
ericvic said:
Also why are you guys selling 2.1 when you don't have any keys to give out yet. I can't even use the product that you guys took my money for.
Can you please explain in what you mean?

ericvic

ralf3 said:
ericvic said:
Can you please explain in what you mean?
I purchased Keyshot for Alibre yesterday and when I contacted support to get the key they said they don't have any keys yet. They are still waiting on keys from Luxion so I can't use my purchase yet.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
Eric,

I suppose I am responsible for ensuring that a lot of licenses are consumed, because
we had ordered > 80 KS licenses for new Expert customers here in Germany some days ago.
Forgive me. :oops:

But I'm sure Alibre will get very fast new KS Activation key`s and then you can start.

ericvic

ralf3 said:
Eric,

I suppose I am responsible for ensuring that a lot of licenses are consumed, because
we had ordered > 80 KS licenses for new Expert customers here in Germany some days ago.
Forgive me. :oops:

But I'm sure Alibre will get very fast new KS Activation key`s and then you can start.
Ah so it is all your fault :)

I'm not all that worried but had my sales rep told me I couldn't actually use the software yet then I probably would have held off a few more days to get the charge on the next billing cycle.