What's new

Keyshot 8 for Alibre Design

Uman

I am interested too.
Alibre rep please give us an update when Keyshot 8 will be available for Alibre.

JST

Alibre Super User
I thought V7 was still problematic..... I have not upgraded from V6, although I have the latest Alibre.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Why don't you reach out to Alibre Support? You may get a quicker response than waiting for it here on the forum.

Uman

Why don't you reach out to Alibre Support? You may get a quicker response than waiting for it here on the forum.
Well, so we all can benefit from a Alibre reply and everyone does not need to call support. Also I am hoping a forum post encourages Alibre to expedite the release.

Fx.CAD

Judging by the number of views, there are quite a few people which would like to know the answer. I'm pretty sure someone from Alibre has already seen this thread.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Well, so we all can benefit from a Alibre reply and everyone does not need to call support. Also I am hoping a forum post encourages Alibre to expedite the release.
Yeah, you can wait, OR, maybe you could contact Support and report back here to the forum to let everyone know.
Judging by the number of views, there are quite a few people which would like to know the answer. ...
That or they're waiting to see if someone finally contacts support and reports back their response.

simonb65

Alibre Super User
I suspect as it's tied to the Alibre license (i.e. 2018.x.x = Keyshot 7), you may not get Keyshot 8 until 2019.x.x or 2018.1.2 is released and if neither are ready for a release, it may be a while!