What's new

Lenovo ThinkCentre M92Z (AIO-23")

GIOV

Alibre Super User
Seriously @GIOV , if you are doing complex models like this and this is your paid work, I seriously would just invest in a new 'new!' top spec i7 machine with 32GB RAM. Going 'cheap' on a 10 year old machine and trying to get that to run CAD software with any kind of performance is just not worth the time ... and time is money! It's only going to get slower as newer versions of Alibre are released and as Windows updates and virus checkers make the machine work harder in the background!
Thank you Simonds, but with some investment you get to what you need!!!
Right now I put Window 10 in my new "OLD" machine and run FANTASTIC!

Last edited:

GIOV

Alibre Super User
Support transfer my license and now I have the ADV22 running in my new"OLD"Lenovo ThinkCentre M92Z (AIO-23"):Fantastic!
1666037471957.png

GIOV

Alibre Super User
Hello Max,
I hope you have time to read this comment.
I am trying to use Alibre Design more extensively but I hit an almost insurmountable barrier which is the properties of a section area in both Precise cut in Part Design Workspace and 2D WorkSpace. I also bumped into the fact that the new graphics plot lines are not as thin as in legacy graphic. I also complain that the new cursor is clumsy. I like the traditional one much better. For now I have downgraded to the ADV21 version, the one that suits me best. Also in the Drawing WorkSpace the Radios measure has issues.(V21)
Thanks in advance!

Last edited: