What's new

License Problem

Acara

Good evening all,

I switched business domains recently and had to update my Alibre accounts over to the new email. Everyone was done very quickly by the Alibre staff and after speaking to Matt at the Alibre sales desk, I released my license from the software and paid to upgrade the account I have with the new domain. I've now run into the issue where the license isn't seeing that I have support now so I can't run V25. How do I go about changing the license to another account? I tried to release it online and it's saying I don't have the support do it but it shows my desktop as owning the license still (even after releasing it from the software).

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Get in touch with Support again so they can straighten out your license. Maybe Matt can help again.

Acara

Get in touch with Support again so they can straighten out your license. Maybe Matt can help again.
I would imagine that they don’t work weekends? I sent in a ticket earlier today so hopefully I can get it ready to go by Monday. I must know though, do you sleep haha? I don’t think I’ve posted anything you haven’t replied to!

oilman

I would imagine that they don’t work weekends? I sent in a ticket earlier today so hopefully I can get it ready to go by Monday. I must know though, do you sleep haha? I don’t think I’ve posted anything you haven’t replied to!

I've gotten replies on both Saturdays and Sundays. Seems they do have coverage on the weekends :)

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
I must know though, do you sleep haha?
Yeah, I do, it's just that I'm a bit of a "night owl". Comes from years of working 2nd and 3rd shifts, even though the last 20 something years were all day shift. And now that I'm retired it's easy for my schedule to take on some odd hours.