What's new

Model Not Opening In KeyShot when Selecting Render

DBC

In the latest version of Alibre, when I have a model opened and select render, Keyshot opens but no model appears. If I close Keyshot it reopens again trying to load, but come up empty again. Version: 2019 64-bit [Build 20055]

Sure feels like I am beta testing this, when I should not have to be reporting what seems to be a bug.

Is there a fix? Do I need to reinstall Keyshot or something else?

DBC

Build 20055 exports to keyshot fine for me.

Rebooting did not help, so I downloaded keyshot_w64_8.0.247 again and reinstalled. It works with that version.

I tried to update Keyshot to the latest 8.2..... version and it pops up about a dozen or so installation errors. Not sure what that is all about, but I am pretty sure I had updated when I first installed Alibre 2018. Not sure why the update is not compatible now. I'd be curious to know if you are running Keyshot 8.2? I have attached a couple errors that I saw. There were many more.

Attachments

• Screen-0034.jpg
    Screen-0034.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen-0038.jpg
    Screen-0038.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen-0039.jpg
    Screen-0039.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 8

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Keyshot 8.2.80 was installed before updating AD to v2019 (and the various patches) - still works.

Only issue I had with Keyshot 8 was when I accepted an update at installation, that does lead to problems. Had to let it update later instead.