What's new

Model Update in KeyShot

DBC

When a user has opened a model from Alibre in KeyShot and makes some model edits in Alibre, how does one get the model to update in KeyShot. As an Alibre add-on it would seem this should be possible, but I cannot find a way.

idslk

Alibre Super User
Hello DBC,

model your part. If you're ready you can click on Keyshot in the menu, there on Render and keyshot will automaticaly open with your design. Do some rendering in keyshot and then you can click on Return to Alibre Design (maybe you have to switch manually to the keyshot task), edit yout model in AlibreDesign and click again on Render and so on...

Regards
Stefan

DBC

Hello DBC,

model your part. If you're ready you can click on Keyshot in the menu, there on Render and keyshot will automaticaly open with your design. Do some rendering in keyshot and then you can click on Return to Alibre Design (maybe you have to switch manually to the keyshot task), edit yout model in AlibreDesign and click again on Render and so on...

Regards
Stefan

Thanks Stefan, I was missing the part about clicking render again. I will try that out.