What's new

Motion View Script

Cator

Greetings,
I made a simple script work, taking a cue from the one shared by Stefan in which I showed the movement of a hinge .... an assembly of 20 parts. The use of time.sleep is essential for a decent result. The question: is it possible to use the Alibre script to sequence the various views of a part \ assembly by recalling the shortcuts already set? It would be the effect of the very simple Swork edrawing animation and I would very much like to be able to create it as I have already done with dynamic scripted animation. (Ps the gyroscope as fascinating as it is after two laps I am seasick).
Regards
Francesco

Cator

hi Nate,
I mean that by pressing CTRL + D1, CTRL + D2 etc you have by default the standard views in sequence .... if you could access these commands automatically and following a temporal sequence, maybe in loop you could have a "video" of presentation similar to that of edrawing

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
Ok, I understand now. I tried accessing those saved views using the API and it froze up Alibre Design with no cpu activity. No go. Not sure why. Next possible step would be to create the view transforms from scratch. After that works then a person could iterate between each of them over a given time. However all that being said, your best bet would be to just use a screen recorder and hit those hotkeys.

Cator

Post here answer to the thread on the cube because this is what I wanted to create and the cube was just a little bit to add ... I would like to build a GUI in which to set the total time and the options to add and remove but I have to study this new language. lightened the AHK code ...
Code:
#NoEnv
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
CoordMode, Mouse, Window
SendMode Input
#SingleInstance Force
SetTitleMatchMode 2
DetectHiddenWindows On
#WinActivateForce

; === AUTOPRESENTATION-TOOL ====

WinActivate,  ahk_class WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.213697a_r6_ad1

Sleep 300
MsgBox, Please wait for the presentation settings to load!If you want rotation on the Y axis set Q as Shortcut for this or change the code!

Sleep 500
Send {Shift Down}
Send  y
Send {Shift Up}
Send  {LControl Down}                   
Send  {LShift Down}                                                                           
Send   p                                   
Send {LShift Up}                       
Send {LControl Up}
Sleep 300               
Send {LControl Down}
Send {F1}
Send {LControl Up}

Loop,2
{

Send {LControl Down}
    Send 2
    Send {LControl Up}
    Sleep 1000
    Send, {q}
    WinActivate,  ahk_class WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.213697a_r6_ad1
    Sleep 8000
    WinClose, ahk_class WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.213697a_r6_ad1
    Sleep 1000
    Send {LControl Down}
    Send 3
    Send {LControl Up}
    Sleep   4000
    Send {LControl Down}
    Send 4
    Send {LControl Up}
    Sleep   4000
    Send {LControl Down}
    Send 5
    Send {LControl Up}
    Sleep   4000
    Send {LControl Down}
    Send 6
    Send {LControl Up}
    Sleep   4000
    Send {LControl Down}
    Send 7
    Send {LControl Up}
}

Sleep 500
Send {Shift Down}
Send  y
Send {Shift Up}
Send  {LControl Down}                   
Send  {LShift Down}                                                                           
Send   p                                   
Send {LShift Up}                       
Send {LControl Up}
Sleep 300               
Send {LControl Down}
Send {F1}
Send {LControl Up}
MsgBox, End of presentation!

Return
AutoPresentation-Tool Video Sample

Last edited: