What's new

New Features in 9.1

jemmej

Looks like we got:

Dimension Styles
Cursor-Centric Zooming (YAY!)
Enhanced Top Down Performance
Toggleable AutoRegen (I think this is very nice, far less CPU hit).
Adobe 3D PDF

That's pretty swanky for a 9.1 release.

I'd like to make a suggestion that there be compiled a FULL, COMPLETE, DETAILED list of all major, minor, trivial, insignificant changes/fixes/patches.

I, like many here, have stumbled upon little tweaks in commands I'd been avoiding because they did not work quite right, that got "fixed" w/o fanfare for who knows how long before I didn't skip right to the workaround.

Jim

MilesH

Alibre Super User
Re:

jemmej said:
I'd like to make a suggestion that there be compiled a FULL, COMPLETE, DETAILED list of all major, minor, trivial, insignificant changes/fixes/patches.

Jim

Seconded.

swertel

Alibre Super User

Sounds like we have a couple volunteers. When are you guys going to post the results?

mkent

Anyone hear a release date?

Woops, should have read my email before posting.

We are pleased to announce that Alibre Design 9.1
will be released next week

:D :D

mtauer

Enhanced Top Down Performance

This is very specific :lol:. You know, "ENHANCED", I have been waiting for this for some time now :lol:

I am feeling a little sarcastic tonight.

Mark

jemmej

Re:

swertel said:
Sounds like we have a couple volunteers. When are you guys going to post the results?

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I was suggesting that Alibre release an update.txt file or something that lists all of the changes. I couldn't possibly determine myself that the decimal display for helical extrusions has been changed to 8 places when in radial mode (I just made that up!). That's why it needs to come from Alibre.

Jim

barryhc

Re:

jemmej said:

Third on that, > Hurrah ! !

> Barry