What's new

New Forum Format with COOKIES

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We upgraded the forum. We'll be migrating styles which were not automatically compatible over the next few days. The cookies thing is an option and I'll remove it as part of that process.

GIOV

Alibre Super User
We upgraded the forum. We'll be migrating styles which were not automatically compatible over the next few days. The cookies thing is an option and I'll remove it as part of that process.
Thank you for your explanation Max.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I take that back - the forum uses cookies to keep you logged in. Always has. Just press Accept and you won't see it again. There's no reason to hide that fact.

swertel

Alibre Super User
But seriously, there is one thing I miss from the old format... the breadcrumb trail. Is there an option to turn that back on?

And where do I find the option to "Mark All as Read"?

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
The idea of new registrations requiring a Alibre puchase and full name seems a little extreme. The more barriers to the forum = the less people will use it.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
The idea of new registrations requiring a Alibre purchase and full name seems a little extreme. The more barriers to the forum = the less people will use it.
This includes spammers - the world we live in. This is the primary reason you haven't been asked to buy 100% real Prada purses at bargain basement prices!

GIOV

Alibre Super User
This includes spammers - the world we live in. This is the primary reason you haven't been asked to buy 100% real Prada purses at bargain basement prices!
mmmm, Many of us is an old customers, so why need fill again our data plus cookies?
Please be sincerely.

simonb65

Alibre Super User
so why need fill again our data plus cookies?
I haven't had to fill out any data again, just click one button to accept cookies! Not really a big deal, do it almost every day looking for datasheets for components.

GIOV

Alibre Super User
I haven't had to fill out any data again, just click one button to accept cookies! Not really a big deal, do it almost every day looking for datasheets for components.
My concern is also fill our data again as old customers in support. Why?
1634486614200.png

GIOV

Alibre Super User
GIOV - how did you reach that login page - it is not for customers.
David,
Is my traditional browser link to support. Also the new Support center from help don't ask for passport. I don't understand why.
1634489934395.png
2+2=4..

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
GIOV - the 2 don't match - when does the salesforce login page show (not the ticket entry)?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
mmmm, Many of us is an old customers, so why need fill again our data plus cookies?

Giov you don't need to fill in anything again. Just login as you always have. The cookies have always been collected - now there is a notice. Nothing has really changed.