What's new

Questions for Jon Banquer

cclark440

Alibre Super User
Questions for Jon Banquer

1) What software do you use?

2) It sounds like you are upset, becuase the functionality you specificaly need isn't availibe in Alibre. Is this correct?

I might have missed it in previous threads, but could you please just confirm it for me.

cclark440

Alibre Super User

Well since Jon isn't responding, can one of you guys tell me which software he seems to think is the best. Has he ever said?

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

Before Clint suggested we moved the questions to Jon over to this thread, I had written the following somewhere else. Jon just asked me to post them here.

Here you go Jon:

If Alibre is not fulfilling your needs, why don't you...
1) Look for another software
2) Post specific suggestions on the Enhacements area. By specefic I mean "I'd like Alibre to improve surface editing because I would find it useful when helping my clients to get their prototypes done" as oposed to "ADXpress is regresive" which is a statement that does not seem to aid in adding better functionalities to Alibre.

gregmilliken

Banquer will no longer be participating in the forum

Folks,

Jon Banquer, or whatever his real name is, has been banned from the forum.

Everyone, even this sort, has an opportunity to participate in this forum, but they don't have the freedom to use it as their own personal platform.

You won't be bothered by him any longer. Anyone wishing to post on the forum must register and be approved so he won't be back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Greg

MikeB

Re: Banquer will no longer be participating in the forum

Thank you Greg! (as the Hallelujah chorus plays in the backround)

gregmilliken said:
Folks,

Jon Banquer, or whatever his real name is, has been banned from the forum. He is a dishonest and malicious person who trolls around CAD forums spreading lies and misinformation. The record of his posts and interactions in numerous forums is truly appalling. It's been asserted he works for a competitor, but it really doesn't matter, he's little more than a childish vandal.

Everyone, even this sort, has an opportunity to participate in this forum, but they don't have the freedom to use it as their own personal platform.

You won't be bothered by him any longer. Anyone wishing to post on the forum must register and be approved so he won't be back. He will likely deceitfully try to reapply under another alias to hide his true identity, he apparently uses many, but if he gets through it won't be for long.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Greg