What's new

Rapid Prototyping who?

Search for injection molders rapid prototype production using alibre?

• I've been looking but not yet successful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've found a few

• I've found many injection molders who use Alibre

• I've found many injection molders worldwide useing Alibre

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billlajoie

Rapid Prototyping who?

I am currently in the process of redesigning some components and am looking for an in injection molder capable of rapid prototyping using my alibre 3d models. I would prefer someone on the west coast or better yet in the Phoenix AZ area - any suggestions? TIA :?:

swertel

Alibre Super User

Tell me how many you expect to build and I'll go buy one.

This is one of the growth areas I plan on doing with my business, but haven't the capital to invest without knowing I'll get the ROI quickly. Yes, I am in the East Valley.

--Scott

jwknecht

Alibre Super User

I have had a part done at the local university with an Alibre STL output. Worked like a charm. I know the dean and can get quotes on parts if you need. They were (at the time at least) interested in selling time on the machine (the grad student operates it).

I've dealt with RPDG in Portland, Oregon. They are looking to get Alibre Express (I think I'm the first one who they've dealt with).

Whichever Rapid Prototype firm you go with, you should use the opportunity to spread the word about Alibre. Definitely tell them about Alibre Express. They should jump at the chance to be one of the few vendors using a 3D software package that is growing at this rate.

Myles