What's new

Try this out - online license management

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
It should 'just work'.

Keyshot is activated from your activated Alibre Design Expert - there is not separate licence or activation.

ScruffyCAD

Seems like a great idea. I will be trying this out this weekend. I'm using Chrome and when I closed the tab and reopened it I did not need to retype the licence number or my email. It auto filled the fields. Will this auto fill go away when I shut down and restart Chrome? Will I have to do something else to get the auto fill clear the previously typed information? Do other browsers have this? I would like to not have this information cached. I will try restarting Chrome and see if that clears it.

Edit: I restarted Chrome and the information is still there.

Thank you,
Rick

Last edited:

simonb65

Alibre Super User
Seems like a great idea. I will be trying this out this weekend. I'm using Chrome and when I closed the tab and reopened it I did not need to retype the licence number or my email. It auto filled the fields. Will this auto fill go away when I shut down and restart Chrome? Will I have to do something else to get the auto fill clear the previously typed information? Do other browsers have this? I would like to not have this information cached. I will try restarting Chrome and see if that clears it.

Edit: I restarted Chrome and the information is still there.
If your logged onto Chrome using a Google account, the passwords, etc are stored and managed by your Google account.

Navigate to chrome://settings/passwords in the URL bar, then select manage passwords ...

upload_2018-11-9_15-24-23.png

There will be an option to delete the password that you have saved. I don't save them, so can't show you that here!

If you decline an offer to save the password, the website will appear under the Never Saved list ...

upload_2018-11-9_15-26-52.png

Max

Administrator
Staff member
It should, though you would need to be on the Update Plan for Alibre Atom3D.

Mika

I cannot use it because I have not paid maintenance support. Also my software just updated and now it is stuck, cannot do anything anymore. I need downgrade package asap.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
I cannot use it because I have not paid maintenance support. Also my software just updated and now it is stuck, cannot do anything anymore. I need downgrade package asap.
Uninstall V2018.2 and install the version you're entitled to.
(On the same computer you don't have to release the license.)