What's new

User group conference

Should Alibre host a User Group Conference.

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• (Yes, but why not somewhere like Alaska or Oz -- that's Australia)

• Total voters

swertel

Alibre Super User
User group conference

I know Alibre had a conference for its consultants. I think that is a great idea and should be expanded into a second conference for all users of AD.

The consultants conference can be a specific conference on the wants and needs of the consultant program, as well as additional training on Alibre Design.

The user group conference is at a wonderful resourt somewhere. The Alibre partners would be invited to show their wares and draw us into an emotional purchase. We could see first hand the direction that AD plans on going with its software, and its vendors, too. We could finally put a face to all these handles we see on these fora.

So what does everyone think? Richardson, TX, USA? I hear its nice and warm there in the July/August time frame. That, or you could all come to Phoenix and save me the travel. It's nice and warm here, too.

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
Nashville, TN USA

Scott,

Yes, would like to see a national conference at least once every two years. With keeping to the Alibre theme of keeping it affordable, I think it should not be a lavish affair. The host city shoudl be a nice place to visit though... I recommend Nashville, TN (in addition to Phoenix)!

I don't know if there are enough Alibre users in all regions, but I would like to be a part of local group. Any users in Mid-TN that want to form one? I will help to form it.

John

mr.ska

Hey, why not up here in Canada? Stretch your hard-earned money that extra 35%!

That, and if it's up here I'll actually be able to afford to go! :wink:

rbrian

Users - Meet in Southern Ontario!

Hey - that is a great Idea! And - in the tread of 'close to me' - there is a Hall 2 Blocks away that is often available for a very good price - that would hold more than 50! Since it gets used for dances - I think it is a lot more - but - staying on the conservative side!

If I get enough AD Tutorials done by the time such a thing happens - I might even begin to publish them, and have the printed version available!

Maybe - there is a way to seach for users by area - and make a local plan - maybe headed up by the Consultant of the Area! Robert