What's new

user guide for photorender

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
user guide for photorender

Really need some HELP for PhotoRender. A user guide, tutorials, etc. are what is really needed. :?

rbrian

User Guid fo Photorender

Ok John, I will see what I can do for that too - limited time here!

My other tutorials are getting rave review - so I probably could do this one as well - if I had the plan, and time! Currently looking for an idea for the sweep tutorial, I have one - but want another - as I do 2 tutorials on each feature base. Robert

jwknecht

Alibre Super User

Robert,

It shouldn't be up to you. I would expect some sort of manual from Alibre. If you are willing to get some tutorials started that would be great. Maybe some of the users that use PhotoRender much can contribute too. Since Alibre does not currently have a tutorial posted with PhotoRender, I am sure they would accept user created tutorial proposals for from users... and hopefully reward with some months of extended maintenance.

John

rbrian

Photo Render User Guide

I can't remember who - but one of the AA's or my sales guy gave me a tip on this - and after that it seems to work ok for me.
Still not sure If I do everything right - but when I put something out in photo render it seems to work pretty good.

If there was a guide availabe for a small fee - say - $5 - $25 - even that would be better than nothing!

rbrian

Re: user guide for photorender

jwknecht said:
Really need some HELP for PhotoRender. A user guide, tutorials, etc. are what is really needed. :?
Well John, I got a first step done on that in my Flash Video pages, just in case you missed it! The last link there - it is #6 . Robert