What's new

Using a Stream Deck with Alibre

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
I don't have a Streamdeck but I know the Alibre Design executable is now possibly located in multiple places due to side-by-side installs. If it is looking for an Alibre Design executable file then make sure it is looking for the one you are running.

MilesH

Alibre Super User
Thank you for your reply. I tried your suggestion and it didn't work...very puzzling. My Streamdeck works great for all my other programs...just not Alibre Design. I'm puzzled.
I seem to remember that at least one person at Alibre was using a Streamdeck. If you're on maintenance you could file a ticket to Support?

LDabkey

I don't have a Streamdeck but I know the Alibre Design executable is now possibly located in multiple places due to side-by-side installs. If it is looking for an Alibre Design executable file then make sure it is looking for the one you are running.
Thank you for your response. I actually thought of 'unlinking' the Streamdeck profile to the application *.exe. I set the application to none and it still didn't work. I even created a new simple profile unlinked to any application. The funny thing is the simple profile works for any other program but not Alibre Design. I noticed you have some AlibreScript programs. I'm particularly interested in the importing *.stl files. Can you tell me more? I'm not a python programmer so I would need some assistance.

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
I noticed you have some AlibreScript programs. I'm particularly interested in the importing *.stl files. Can you tell me more? I'm not a python programmer so I would need some assistance.
Post in my thread about that script with any questions or if you need any other help with it.