What's new

Ver 26 on Win 7

kiwiavi

Not sure where to post this but I have V24 running sweet and decided to try V26 Beta

Error Message: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.

Thanks Wallace.

kiwiavi

Oh dear, where has my Alibre V24 gone ? The comments say it can be run side by side but after installation, V24 has completely gone from my machine including the desktop icon. ?

Ken226

Alibre Super User
Oh dear, where has my Alibre V24 gone ? The comments say it can be run side by side but after installation, V24 has completely gone from my machine including the desktop icon. ?

Side by side starts with V25.

kiwiavi

Gone back to V24. I'm Win 7 and going to stay there as long as I can.

On reinstalling V24 it askes if I want to update, is this update for ver V24 bugs or and update to V25?

simonb65

Alibre Super User
On reinstalling V24 it askes if I want to update, is this update for ver V24 bugs or and update to V25?
It will have checked for any further updates once you run v24, so it's just letting you know that a later version (v25) is available (I don't recall v24 having any minor updates, just v24.0.0) if you wanted to upgrade to it. You don't have to, the choice is yours.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member

v24 last build was 24044 - so just check the build number at bottom right of Home Window. That's also the only v24 build available on the downloads web page.