What's new

Recent content by ajayre

1. ajayre

WizoGrid 1.2.0 Released

Download from www.wizotools.com This version can access parameters in subassemblies and parts in assemblies. This is done through the parameter name. For exmaple: foo<2>.bar<1>.baz will get or set the parameter baz on the part bar<1> on the subassembly foo<2>. This works wherever a...
  2. ajayre

Introducing WizoGrid - Integrated Spreadsheets

Yes, I can see and understand what you want, but why is doing it in a spreadsheet better than doing it in a script? Andy
  3. ajayre

OK, explain to me the benefits of doing this in WizoGrid over scripting. Convince me. :) Andy
  4. ajayre

At Nate pointed out - this is what Alibre Script is for. Or you could run the macro in Excel then import into WizoGrid. Andy
  5. ajayre

Do you mean that you want support for macros? That is doable but probably wouldn't be python, which is not ideal.... Andy
  6. ajayre

I don't know. Configurations allow changing parameters in a single copy of a part in an assembly, right? Andy
  7. ajayre

Done for the next release, however... it seems the AD API does not allow distinguishing between multiple copies of the same part when it comes to parameters. Perhaps I am overlooking it in the API documentation... This means that if you change the value of a parameter on one copy it will also...
  8. ajayre

Done for the next release. Andy
  9. ajayre

MKR, idslk - please try version 1.1.1 and let me know if you still have a problem. Note - you will need to use a semicolon between the SET arguments, for example: =SET("Foo"; D1)
  10. ajayre

Nate is right - can't access parameters in parts or subassemblies, however maybe your wish might come true. ;) Andy
  11. ajayre

Thanks for the pointer but it's a RegEx issue. Andy
  12. ajayre

MKR and idslk - I know where the problem is and I am working on it. Andy
  13. ajayre

That was true for the beta you had, but I shortened them per DavidJ's suggestion - the change is in the release notes. Andy
  14. ajayre

Yes, it's related to the language. I want the behavior to match Alibre Design. How does that represent values with commas and decimal points on your PC? Decimal point for thousands and comma for fractions? Andy
  15. ajayre

You can't export "datasets" only spreadsheets. This is a spreadsheet based approach so it won't be possible to export "datasets". Andy