What's new

Recent content by Andrew Roth

1. A

will Alibre work well on this system

I have to upgrade old Computer Will alibre work well with this configuration 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900 (36 MB cache, 24 cores, 32 threads, 2.00 GHz to 5.60 GHz Turbo, 65 W) Windows 11 Pro, English, French, Spanish NVIDIA® RTX™ A2000 12GB, 12 GB GDDR6, 4 mDP to DP adapters 32 GB, 2 x 16...
  2. A

replace imported part

wouldn't replacing it with a modified part do that anyway?
  3. A

replace imported part

Couldn't you just delete the feature and replace it?
  4. A

RESOLVED V22 install claims Alibredesign_x641.cab missing

RESOLVED By not using home window installer, downloaded from Alibre.com and all went well tried to install v22 from the home window Got this message and now I am stuck Any Clues?
  5. A

Poll - Screen Resolution / DPI

1920x1080 100%
  6. A

Odd problem with V21 constraining parts to plane

I tried using 4 cylinders on a plane but all moved independently after constraining them to a plane. using v21
  7. A

Yikes...What's up with the Alibre Home Page?

Comes up Normal for me on both chrome and IE11
  8. A

Reset

You can also just hit the Esc key.
  9. A

Ran out of memory, even though I have 16 gB

Monitoring User objects and Graphic Device Interface objects, you will see that after closing a file these objects are not released by alibre. after a long session or perhaps just with a large complex file, this is going to cause trouble. After opening and closing an assemble file 8 times...
  10. A

Unable to extrude mirrored part in 2018

Did you remove both of the centerlines produced after mirroring?
  11. A

Web Font Suggestion

Re: Web Font Sugestion That Sounds Like an interesting design challenge :D
  12. A

Alibre folks called me

Same here, just received invoice to restart maintenance too!
  13. A

Have not gotten my maintenance reminder yet

I did not get mine last year, which resulted in my falling off of maintenance, which I am fine with because there has been nothing offered by 3D to merit my giving them any more of my money. I am still running Pre-flex licensing , never updated after that was started. I now have perpetual...