What's new

Recent content by Beyontech

1. Beyontech

Has anyone created a tutorial for Alibre?

I am looking for a few tutorials to get re-acquainted with Alibre. I am not a newbie to cad but some resource books would be great
  2. Beyontech

PROBABALLY A SOHPHMORIC QUESTION BUT HERE IT GOES.

Will the M-files (Alibre vault) let me do that? I am asking now so I do not corrupt my file by pulling it in and out.
  3. Beyontech

Re: pROBABALLY A SHPHMORIC QUESTION BUT HERE IT GOES. Thanks for that info. Now, is there away I can do it without retyping my template data on every drawing I have created to date?
  4. Beyontech

I updated my generic drawing template. Now how do I update old drawings? I looked in the help and did not find it. I actually did a search in the forum also.
  5. Beyontech

Sheet metal question

My overall question is can Alibre created good quality flat patterns. Bend relief, rip relief and flat patterns for a dual axis funnel ect. I apparently misplaced my last posting so please take a look at it here if you want pictures. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=9537 I am a 15 year Pro/E vet and an...
  6. Beyontech

Anyone in Wisconsin?

This is my first post and I expect to be back asking questions. But I am too green to know what to ask. I have decided to log into the forum to learn more about Alibre. As danconine said, I am using his machine and will be getting to know more about Alibre. I am just starting out and Alibre...