What's new

Recent content by Bodhizafa

1. B

Can't select axis/plane in an OptionsDialog in assembly view

What API should I use to make it work in assembly view then? In this case, the axes I want to select aren't actually part of any constituent part, they're in the assembly itself. I'm trying to make a script that creates meshing gears with a given ratio between two axes, and I want them to be...
  2. B

Are you in Assembly view? I am using the same build as you (V24 24043), also win64, and I just tried it again and it still doesn't work. I can create a recording if that would help. I'm not sure how to tell what version of AlibreScript I'm using.
  3. B

I'm trying to write a script that will generate multiple parts in an assembly, and I can't get the geometry selection options dialogs to work. Either the box stays empty no matter what I click, or I can select an axis, but the 'OK' button doesn't work. The following code works fine in part view...
  4. B

Angle division in degrees?

First off, opening word and typing alt-codes isn't something any self respecting software engineer would deliberately make part of a workflow, which is one reason I'm suspicious this isn't intentional. Second off, no they don't. Computers don't work in units at all. the only point they're...
  5. B

This is a bug then. Where do I file it? I know about radians and the equation editor (I thought the screenshot in my original post should make it clear that that's not the question), and I don't have a numpad. The issue is that if I set my design units to degrees, unitless angles in equations...
  6. B

When I divide angles, the math happens in radians in spite of the file properties showing angle units as degrees. It also adds a little degree symbol, sometimes, which seems to make some subset of the calculation happen in degrees. Is there a way to make it consistently use degrees or a...