What's new

Recent content by ClaudeG

1. C

Hi I'm Joseph! I'm the video guy on YouTube.

very pleased Joseph, I was following you on Jolo Engeneering. I discover Alibre with you,; me too I was using Freecad with difficulty, it is lot simpler on Alibre.
  2. C

v27 Status?

is tollbox part of Alibre PRO?
  3. C

v27 Status?

I have the PRO version
  4. C

v27 Status?

Hi Ralf the problem is that I do not have this icon. Claude
  5. C

v27 Status?

It is the same in anglish language.
  6. C

v27 Status?

I did open an assembly already doen, and I dont see the tolbox button. If I start a new assembly, I still do not see it. I am using a french version, I will configure it in englis american and see.
  7. C

v27 Status?

Hi, I have installes the new V27 beta version. I loases a previously made assembly; I am not seeing the button for the toolbox in the ribbon! How do I activate it ?
  8. C

EXploded view in design with top-down

Hi again, I found that the manual mode of the exploded view works.
  9. C

EXploded view in design with top-down

Hi, I have done the exercises of the chapter 12 of the new book of Alibre. Should I be able to expode the design in top-down way. After doing the first model at page 639, I tried to explode it in auto mode, but nothing happens. Note: the book is really good, I leaned lot of stuff with it. ClaudeG
  10. C

Plane on a non planar face

Thank Harolddl, really good demonstration.
  11. C

Funny error message

This has not been corrected into the coming version of Alibre!
  12. C

Funny error message

Harold, can I refer support to the forum?
  13. C

Funny error message

I also found, it always does it after first opening, but not if you change it agin, If you close it and re-open, the behavior will show after one dimension change.
  14. C

Funny error message

The message is saying, the figure is open, but it is not and if do nothing and just exit edirt sketch, everything rebuild fine.
  15. C

Funny error message

Hi Cator, what is autoinserting?