What's new

Recent content by CT4

1. C

I need printing service

These guys offer all sorts of printing even in metal http://www.shapeways.com
  2. C

AutoHotKey Scripts

I am trying to get the Time clock script to run. I have downloaded and installed Auto Hotkey. I could not find the "C:\\Scripts folder" you said to unzip your script to. Tried putting it in the Auto Hotkey folder but that did not work. I am assuming that you start Alibre and press Ctr+Al+T to...
  3. C

Problem with hole function

Thank you. I think this may have been the problem, I noticed similar things in other parts of the program in regards to them not taking the setting you thought you had entered. I am still very green with this, trying to learn it so I can build models to print in 3D.
  4. C

Very strange. I just went back to the program drew the same entity I was doing when this problem came up, a box 50x50x25mm and now all of the hole functions work. I find this program very frustrating at times, things just do not work one time and then work fine a few hours later. The odd thing...
  5. C

Ok but why do the hole and tapper hole work fine?
  6. C

When I try and use the hole function I can specify a hole or a tapered hole and it all works fine. If I try and use any of the counter sunk, counter bored or counter drilled the OK button is grayed out. I have the personal edition of the program, if this function not supported on that?