What's new

Recent content by Earl53

1. E

I need a PDF catalog in NF and UNF of Valves, fittings / pipes.

Try this page. There's no PDF but there are dimensions. https://www.gewinde-normen.de/en/unified-fine-thread.html
  2. E

I need a PDF catalog in NF and UNF of Valves, fittings / pipes.

Try McMasterCarr catalog. https://www.mcmaster.com/ Do a search for your part, click on the part number and download a 2D PDF.
  3. E

Pic box enlarging

Figures, I have version 21
  4. E

Pic box enlarging

Thanks guys. I don't think I have the option to change it. I looked in the Options and my version doesn't have all of what you're showing but I'll look again.
  5. 14 Roof Rafters

14 Roof Rafters

Each rafter is laminated wood and steel hardware for all of the brackets. 4x4 framework to help support the roof.
  6. Picnic Shelter

Picnic Shelter

I'm not sure why I took on this project. I remember growing up the whole family, cousins and all, would gather at a place where there was shelter over the tables and a big fireplace for cooking. Part of the roof is wood and over the fireplace is tin.
  7. The Drinking Game

The Drinking Game

This is another drinking game where the bottle has been drilled through and placed on a pin. that keeps it from wandering and spilling drinks.
  8. Yahtzee

Yahtzee

This Yahtzee game is for outdoor use. Each dice is made from 4x4 wood and the box has foam padding on the bottom for cushioning.
  9. Chessboard

Chessboard

I play chess as well but hard to find anyone that plays chess. This one is designed so you can relax on the floor.
  10. Tossing Game

Tossing Game

I've played Corn-hole games before but none had scoring. I thought I would add scoring and color to my design. I had to use a separate program to add text and color.
  11. Play Table

Play Table

In playing with Lego's with my nephew I saw that he had a hard time keeping them on the kitchen table. I designed this with interlocking plates on the surface and a well that keeps the pieces from falling off the table. A local school has had the table for 6-7 years now in their Lego club and...
  12. Dartboard

Dartboard

I love playing darts. I was on a team and won a few trophies over the years.
  13. Battleshots

Battleshots

I designed a few games that I wanted to build but never got around to it. This is a drinking game.
  14. Concept

Concept

TV trays. How many think they're rather flimsy and you can't get them close enough to you when you sit. I thought I would design one where the legs and top lock in by use of a spring and can be folded away for storage. I tried building one but found a few bugs in my design so I worked on it some...
  15. DSC01150

DSC01150

This is the finish product where it has been used for several years now.