What's new

Recent content by Gbcm

1. G

V24 - Requests

I saw that the "UI proposal - feedback requested" thread has been added, so why not create a request for v29 in advance that also brings functionality to the new UI! so, after the request for v24, v26, v27, Can we have a search function in the design explorer to easily find items in assemblies?
  2. G

V24 - Requests

I can't find a way to make the search bar appear above the "design explorer", ctrl+f doesn't work how to make the search bar appear like in v26?
  3. G

V24 - Requests

latest news: the search framework exist in the v26, but the search function doesn't work propertly in the "design explorer" tree select the main Assembly -> and then Press Ctrl+F you can see the search bar on top of the design explorer, but it doesn't work. I opened a support ticket, hopefully...
  4. G

V24 - Requests

could someone who is using the beta say if there is the search function in the "design explorer" sidebar?
  5. G

V24 - Requests

see the image attached, no one say to you: "could you find and edit the part 61203421621_03 in the 61203421621 sub-assembly of the sub-assembly ...?" but they simply tell you: "edit the 61203421621_03 part" and if you work in a team probably you're not the creator of the main assembly and have...
  6. G

v23 - Request Thread

a little Bug in v22: in design explorer the material is not showed correctly, the material showed is the material of the current part for all the parts. If you edit a part, the others part material will be the edited one (it's only showed in the design explorer, the true part properties don't...
  7. G

v23 - Request Thread

Auto-add Bend details in flat pattern projection: When create the detailed drawing of a design with the projection as flat pattern, is it possible to add an automatic text description of the bend details, above the bend centerlines? the automatic text is simply something like "UP 90° R1" (bend...
  8. Immagine

Immagine

9. G

Alibre 2012 is now available! (And will rock your socks off)

not available for me :( i can download only the english-multi 12 installer (but without the italian language) i'm waiting for the italian translation, someone know how much time keep the translation or next release? I was really impatient to use the new version, I also upgraded the license to...
  10. G

incorrect units in stp exporting

thank's for replies this is my problem with export .stp in 203 or 214 have this unit conversion problem: in the image the exported stp in rhino have units in cm, but the alibre model was in mm to be sure rhino is working in mm i see that the page units are in mm (see next image, point 3...
  11. G

incorrect units in stp exporting

every time I export my designs from Alibre to .stp ,i lose the correct units of measurement. i.e. if i export in stp my alibre model with units in [mm] then, when i open that with rhino, the model have [cm] as Units. is this a alibre 13,0,0,13062 bug? the problem is that in the carpentry...