What's new

Recent content by GerryC

1. G

Global Parameters

No. I use the Insert Component/part/subAssembly feature. I just realized the parts that are being inserted are still referencing the GLP file.
  2. G

Global Parameters

I build my assembly (bookcase) referencing a GLP file in my main assembly file (BC Factory) and save using SaveAs bookcase2 I disconnect the GLP file from my bookcase2 and save. I insert bookcase2 into another assembly (room) and save. When I build a different bookcase in my bc factory and...
  3. G

Global Parameters

Thank you so much for your help. The pin example was great and taught me new things about the equation editor. Regarding the comment, you made about global parameters and building a bookcase. What if you wanted to build several bookcases of various sizes and number of shelves and include them...
  4. G

Global Parameters

Thank you, Simon.
  5. G

Global Parameters

Alibre Design Expert V25 Hi, I have created a new assembly which is basically a box. I am using global parameters to set the height, width, and depth of this box. Once I have the desired size box I save it using Save As. I created another assembly that will have multiple boxes of different...