What's new

Recent content by GIOV

1. GIOV

Plasticity 3d - The new kid in the block

No, I don't need Moi. I have Rhino V8. I am referring to another resources. Thanks Harold.
  2. GIOV

I understand, so, no link.. for sig-in
  3. GIOV

Mmmm, You have access to the old site when was CEO Eng. J. Paul Grayson! I don't now if it feasible sign in for rescue my old add on that in these time I paid....and right now don't exist any more.
  4. GIOV

Traditional Cursor with Script.

Hi Friends, I have old school Alibre so if someone is able to come up with the script to allow the cursor to be the traditional one it would be excellent! GIOV
  5. GIOV

Plasticity is like a Rhinoceros. Rhinoceros is more powerful because has SubD plus a lot of usefully add on. AD V11 was complemented with Rhinoceros plus Argo Design Check with other fantastic tools. When Open Sketch loft and Parametric Offset Max?! GIOV
  6. GIOV

Happy Easter 2024!!!

Happy Easter 2024 to the Alibre team and to those who frequent and participate in t this constructive and creative blog. GIOV
  7. GIOV

Our first DDoS attack

5 hours is a lot. Yes. Important. Also, do not forget to protect users who renew licenses online.
  8. GIOV

Learning from history

Hello Cator, Let's go to the virtual videos seen by a glasses that presents holographic images and our click will be a thought command to an AI to process and perform ..... I am a traditionalist. I like the art of manual design. Good conceptual proportions are achieved by paper and pencil before...
  9. GIOV

Extrude To Geometry with Offsets

99.0101 g > 99.0000 g :) Very good HaroldL.
  10. GIOV

AD Error Code: -10000491 (SOLVED)

Thank DavidJ It is Ok now. I forgot to erase the rigth folder. GIOV
  11. GIOV

AD Error Code: -10000491 (SOLVED)

Hi all, I do like more feature and less Error code of my licence... How can I solve the error code indicated in the title of this comment. Thanks in advance, GIOV
  12. GIOV

Blog (Tutorials)

Nice tutorials in https://www.alibre.com/ Resourses>Blog: Link: https://www.alibre.com/blog/
  13. GIOV

Please Write the Subject in the Apropiate Group of Topics.

Please type the subject in the appropriate Topic group. I am noticing an increasing clutter which makes it difficult to consult. The administrators should correct this trend as soon as possible, which was not happening very often in the past.
  14. GIOV

Trouble selecting what to extrude in Alibre Atom

Please, this subject is into "Using Alibre Design".
  15. GIOV

Creating sketch in new part

Please, this subject is into "Using Alibre Design".