What's new

Recent content by gulrad

1. G

Grey screen & Alibre shutting down on it's own

My sincere apologies for the off topic and if it was offensive in any way. Back to topic- I came across this post: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=39826 Basically says to remove IntelliPoint. I did it and it seems to have not only stopped the windows from disappearing, it has sped up.
  2. G

Language Watevy4, これはテスト翻訳である。 これは明確なメッセージあるか。
  3. G

wathevy4, Processor x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9 GenuineIntel ~2394 Mhz Adapter Type ATI display adapter AGP (0x9587), ATI Technologies Inc. compatible Adapter RAM 512.00 MB (536,870,912 bytes) Resolution 1440 x 900 x 75 hertz Total Physical Memory 4,096.00 MB This is a new...
  4. G

Wathavy4, No I haven't made a new user account. I did change the color scheme in options. I have put it back to one of the standard schemes (Light background), but my menu still disappears. If you are running windows xp you can find your system info under Accessories/System...
  5. G

very long time to load/save a file

Save your T-Square, your grandson might be able to get a value from the Antiques Road Show. :) Electric Drafting table? Does it have any kind of electronic chip? Drawing on Mylar, PCMs? Do you still have the texts from the good old days? The thing I remember is drawing the "perfect...
  6. G

wathavy4, The second line of your post is unclear. What is the Ram on your Motherboard Graphics? Are you using language translation software?
  7. G

very long time to load/save a file

WoodWorks and OTE_TheMissile I did that in 1990, does this Make me old or just wise? :wink:
  8. G

To Force2 force2, Looks like you and I are having the same problem. I posted as gulrad. I have run dxdiag and got all ok. Have you had any success?
  9. G

Computer Specs

http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=702909 REMCO Post. The above posted thread helped to do: Available Physical Memory 956.41 MB 120% increase? I'm working on it.
  10. G

Computer Specs

Before you get to far off topic..... I have a Dual 2.4 Ghz Intel with 1.5 GB Ram. 96 MB Ram on Video and 2 GB Virtual. Available Physical Memory 743.84 MB I'm running XP SP2 and would like to adjust the physical memory, just to see if that is it. Anyone know...