What's new

Recent content by High Gain

1. H

Installing v2011 method

Windows 7 64 bit Loaded 32 bit version successfull;y Deleted 32 bit version 64 bit version loaded successfully
  2. H

Installing v2011 method

Install error
  3. H

Hypershot suspends trials and Web purchases...

So based on my last Alibre Newsletter, Alibre has hitched their wagon to Luxion and ditched Bunkspeed.
  4. H

So where is SHOT? It has been 6 months now.....
  5. H

The migration should start immediately after it loads.... It will ask you if you want to import your Hypershot work. Mine is a disaster... not only did it crash during the C++ 2005 64bit install, it takes forever to import the STP file and makes a mess out of it.... I had to unload it.
  6. H

Tried the KeyShot 64 bit upgrade and get the following error when it tries to load C++ 2005 64. It bails and loads C++ 2005. After running the program it takes forever to import a model and when it does, it doesn't import the correct model. Back to using Hypershot. :roll:
  7. H

Displaying dimensions, is there a right and wrong way.

This looks like a good start... http://www.amazon.com/Geometric-Dimensi ... 638&sr=1-1
  8. H

Displaying dimensions, is there a right and wrong way.

When displaying dimensions in a drawing to be sent out for work or quote, is there a proper way CAM operators expect them to arrive? Maybe I found a CAM operator / shop that just doesn't mind as they have said they receive hand drawn and have even received drawings on a napkin and are pleased to...
  9. H

Cannot radius edge... what am I doing wrong?

Thanks David... I actually found it under: Drawing properties Display un-check Optimize Speed (lower Quality)
  10. H

Is it normal for the small circles in the drawing to view as an octagon, dodecagon etc.? I can see it in your drawing also so I am assuming so. I just learned more by viewing yours in the design explorer than I think I have in the last week... Again, I have only been doing this since Dec 31 so...
  11. H

Harold Is this attachment locked or protected somehow? It views very strangely if viewed as a drawing.
  12. H

Updated to 12.1 and your file now opens.... Using Hypershot web
  13. H

12.0 Pro I get the same error on both PC's but just noticed I can't even open my own uploads. Is there a 12.1 Pro update? I just purchased this Dec 31st. I redid the design and got this far... It's much cleaner... The only piece I cannot radius is the end but this was going to be the end...
  14. H

Thanks Harold I am unable to open the attachment.
  15. H

Part of it is a trace to get the shape down but it has been hacked at. I have a clean trace and I can't radius that either. Don't worry about being blunt... I have been working with CAD for 3 weeks. I just need to know the limitations of the fillet tool and why it's not working here.