What's new

Recent content by jed7@cox.net

1. J

Bugs - where report

Thanks, jd
  2. J

Bugs - where report

Where do I report bugs? I have a short list that I have collected. Thanks, jd
  3. J

Simple question...

Duh! I knew that. Too many hours before the screen, eyes glaze over. Along with the thought, for some reason I like to see all the points on the drawing or to have them pop=up when hovering over the spot. The points are integral to all aspects of any CAD software. Thanks, jd
  4. J

Add A New Symbol

Gee, thanks a lot guys. All aspects covered nicely! The real gem is Alibre font file. I can probably add it. Generating the symbol is not a problem. As for overloading when updating, I can live with that as I practically never update. I will explore adding it and post the solution. As a...
  5. J

Simple question...

In the drawing module, how do I turn on the snap points or constraint points - like the center of a circle? There must be a way. I just haven't figured it out. I need it for dimensioning. Thanks in advance, jd
  6. J

Add A New Symbol

I can make the symbol. How do I get it into the popup table so I can use it? Regards, jd
  7. J

Add A New Symbol

I am sorry for not being clear. I need a font symbol to include in the text of a note. What I want to do is just add the symbol to the pop-up list that includes all the other symbols for inclusion in notes. To be useful it would have to be the same format as say the diameter symbol that is...
  8. J

Add A New Symbol

Does anyone know know to add a symbol to to the text symbol insertion list? In particular I need a surface finish symbol ( the old standard one that looks like a check mark). Thanks, in advance, for your help. Regards, jd