What's new

Recent content by markhas

1. M

Article about the Astroid

Re: Article about the Astroid followed your link and didn't get anywhere but a dead end. did you read this in this months issue of Desktop Engineering? Haven't had time to read mine so I thought I'd ask you. :P
  2. M

Freehand digitizer

Did you view the video? The example looked like that guy on CEO Blog. What a BUST!
  3. M

Wide screen and/or dual monitor?

I've got dual 19" CRT monitors with a $70.00, ATI, RADEON 9550, 256MB card. The only thing I'd change is to go to LCD monitor/s. Can't make up my mind weather to get a single large display like 24"-30" or two LCD's. Saying that means that I don't have a problem... I like the idea of getting...
  4. M

Geartrax

Re: Geartrax [ I am just beginning the process of buying Alibre Design Expert. Went to your web site and have the silly question what would it take to port AD to Linux. This would really shake up the Industry, I think... ?
  5. M

Antivirus Software

AV For the last four years I have subscribed to either RoadRunner cable modum, ond now ATT with its YaHoo DSL stuff service--I don't like Yahoooo it's too close to AOL in texture, look. and operation for me. Both ISP's provided CA or...
  6. M

Some interesting statistics

Re: Some interesting statistics What are yoiu doing up at 2:31 am? Why aren't you in bed sleeping?
  7. M

Who knows Gears?

Re:
  8. M

Maybe time to upgrade!

Re: Hope no one saw that post... Yes I have Epert SP!. I did have it at one time and used it a few times but is seems to have disappeared. What might have happened? I've had the same box and hard drive for 2 1/2 years. I have...
  9. M

BOM and dimensions

Re: Right along with the neck-ties--read noose. I don't think I mis-spelled it this time. This is funny but off topic but reading the early 19th century Naturalizations oaths from the archieves at the local County Historical Society...
  10. M

Maybe time to upgrade!

Re: Where is it? I'd like to dwnld it and play around a little?
  11. M

BOM and dimensions

Re: Did I mean... Armoire n : a large wardrobe or cabinet; originally used for storing weapons Did I mis-spell this word??? Sorry. But the guns stay right along with the neck ties... :lol:
  12. M

Solidworks / Alibre Observations

Re: One reason SW cost so much and requires high mantaince fees is to support the local resellers and all the beer and pizza party's they use to intice customer employees to attendend and be duped into thinking they are getting a...
  13. M

BOM and dimensions

Re: YUP! and a life time membership in the NRA. We're loaded for bear & Brits. Tread lightly... Didn't King Geo. get the message? :D
  14. M

BOM and dimensions

Re:
  15. M

Thread selection

Re: I still waiting for the flute solo, that would be a 1B right?! Not letting it rest...