What's new

Recent content by martin kopplow

1. M

Ooops! Repository is gone!

Hello Bob, thank you for directing me to that thread. We got it working again with the method mentioned there. You're absolutely right that backing up frequently is always good, though I wonder how the snapshot method would work with tons of files we seem to create quickly here. We had...
  2. M

repository

I was directed to this thread because I had an issue with IT moving my repostiory during server maintainance, and I needed to reestablish access to repositories Alibre automatically deleted from my repository list when it did not find the related repository files. The fact that it deletes them...
  3. M

Ooops! Repository is gone!

Ooops! Repository is gone! Today something happened that might well be a serious problem, and I'd like to ask you for help. I've been working with a repository that was stored on one of our servers, I assigned rights to other users in the house and we've...
  4. M

Citique -- Has Alibre lost its way?

Repository I'm still quite new to Alibre design. We bought five seats a few weeks ago, and are still getting used to it. We've all been using other systems before, though. I'd like to do a comment on the online repository: Management here...
  5. M

persistent scaling issue after importing a SAT file

Re: JW, after looking at it in more detail, I think this was no hijacking at all. It's connected. Thank you all for the additional input. There appears to be an issue with writing the units to the files: Maybe Alibre just...
  6. M

persistent scaling issue after importing a SAT file

persistent scaling issue after importing a SAT file Hello to everybody on the forum, there does not appear to be a "discuss problems with alibre" category on this forum, so I'll post this message here. I just want to find out, if there is anybody else who ever had the kind of...
  7. M

Alibre Part Library

Hi John, yepp, what you mention sounds pretty similar to what we have here. It also works for me if I take a laptop home. Did your IT dept. figure out how to circumvent the rights issue, or are they not very keen to work around their own access restrictions, just like ours are? Did you...
  8. M

Alibre Part Library

Alibre Part Library First, I'd like to say hello to the forum, as I am a new user. "Hello! My name is Martin and I live in a town named Braunschweig in Germany and work as an industrial designer, mostly in exhibit design. The company I work for...