What's new

Recent content by Matt_AP

1. M

A little preview of v24

On the equation editor will the alphanumeric order be correct? E.g. D1,D2,D3...D19,D20,D21, instead of D1,D10,D11...D19,D2,D20. If so, that would motivate me to renew maintenance today!
  2. M

V23 Fillet/Chamfer Un-select

Thanks! It would have taken a long time for me to have tried clicking on that icon. It doesn't look very "clickable", haha. That works well enough for me now that I know.
  3. M

V23 Fillet/Chamfer Un-select

Am I missing something or is it not possible to unselect an edge once it is selected with the V23 live previews? In general, I like the feature but I had to turn it off for this reason. Also, it even hides the edge number so there's no way to figure out which edge is which in the...
  4. M

ConstraintBoundsType

That's it! Thank you!! I would not have figured that out.
  5. M

ConstraintBoundsType

Here's the full command I'm using. I'm scripting a chain assembly creator with a for loop. The Align and Mate constraints are working in the loop. Any other ideas to try? Thanks again for the help. Asm.AddAngleConstraint2(0, 45, NewParts, NewParts.GetFace("Face<51>"), NewParts[i-1]...
  6. M

ConstraintBoundsType

I did try that, here's what I get: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 16, in <module> NameError: name 'ConstraintBoundsType' is not defined
  7. M

ConstraintBoundsType

I cannot seem to get this parameter to pass in the AddAngleConstraint2 function. It's probably just a python thing (new to this language and not a great programmer at anything) but I've done some searching and have tried lots of different syntax. Specifically I'm trying to use the "Limits" or...