What's new

Recent content by mmaze

1. M

Repeatable Computer Crash - New Laptop

Thanks again bigseb. I wanted to see what nvidia display settings were available first before I tried rivatuner and think I have had some success. Just thought I would post what I did to fix my issue (for now at least) for anyone else that comes across this same or a similar issue. From the...
  2. M

Thanks bigseb. I was afraid that may be the issue. I will have to see if I can adjust some settings to get it to run a little smoother. I need the quadro card for the primary application this laptop was built for so replacing it is not an option at this point. Has anyone had any experience...
  3. M

We just received a new brand new Lenovo W520 laptop for work and are having an issue with Alibre. The program crashed on me a couple of times and locked up the entire computer. I figured out that the issue is in the part editor in the 2D sketch. If I draw a line and then don't hit ESC or end...
  4. M

Available add-on applications

Will piper pro work on Alibre 2012 64 bit?
  5. M

Alibre 2012 randomly slows to a crawl

I was able to dig a little deeper into your suggestion that another service may be running in the backround hogging ram. For some reason this program did not show up in the "Task Manager" but when I looked at the performance tab it said that my system was using 4.5 gb of ram when the only...
  6. M

Thanks for your response. Task manager was this first thing I checked and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Alibre.exe was using the most virtual memory but that is normal. The slow down is not actually during the saving or exporting. I understand and have seen what you are...
  7. M

Alibre 2012 runs fine on my laptop at work, but when I use it on my home computer it will randomly slow to a crawl until I restart the program. Recently it seemed to be happening right after I would save or export files to a different format, but I don't know if this has anything to do with the...