What's new

nenad's latest activity

• nenad
    nenad replied to the thread Alibre under Linux?.
    Large corporations will have no headache. They will deploy Windows 11 Enterprise, on certified hardware, and employees will have to use...
  • nenad
    Here's a video of some test workflow https://odysee.com/@engineering:c/alibre_virt_machine:4
  • nenad
    nenad reacted to DavidJ's post in the thread Feature control Frame Question with Like Like.
    I'm not aware of any major changes to feature control frames - particularly the items you mention. Here is link to the v27 help on this...
  • nenad
    nenad reacted to MichaeeeL's post in the thread Feature control Frame Question with Like Like.
    Thank you David, I had already looked at the help section, and I found the same part. However I tried different way to anchor FCF to...
  • nenad
    nenad replied to the thread Large(?) Assembly Opening Time.
    Maybe also to use subassemblies with simple configuration (e.g. suppressing bolts, washers, toothed parts...)
  • nenad
    nenad replied to the thread How is WINE support in 2021?.
    I tested this with Crossover and got the same 3513 error. Installation completed without issues, so this might be something that could...
  • nenad
    I tried it few times in various VMs without GPU passthrough, and it was always unusable. Today I tried Atom v27 in VMWare Player (17.5)...