What's new

Recent content by neptune769

1. Base_Bottom_Full.png

Base_Bottom_Full.png

This is a Soldering Fume Extractor I designed for 3D printing. It is available for free download with BOM & Instructions on PDF. Look at Printables.com, under same user name.
  2. Holder_Filter_v2.png

Holder_Filter_v2.png

This is a Soldering Fume Extractor I designed for 3D printing. It is available for free download with BOM & Instructions on PDF. Look at Printables.com, under same user name.
  3. Holder_Fan_v2.png

Holder_Fan_v2.png

4. Assembly.png

Assembly.png

5. neptune769

License issues, Linux, VM and the future of Alibre

I'm still running version 11. I just upgraded my pc to 64 bit but running Linux. I can't get Windows 7 pro installed because of the lack of USB drivers. I didn't appreciate that the licence server was retired. If anything ever happens to my Windows 7 32 bit drive I lost a program I payed for and...